15th April 2017, 12:21 AM
shweta pamnani

What is the minimum requirement to apply for defense job?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am shweta pamnani I have done graduation and I have done PGDRD post graduation diploma in rural development I have done NCC national cadet corps 2 years with C certificate with B grade I have done MBA masters of business administration with finance stream now I am doing job in ICICI bank as a cso customer service officer. Now I want join defense my dob 22/12/1988 I request you give me a good path for entry of defense I was try I was not success...

Regards and Thanks
Shweta pamnani

15th April 2017, 01:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum requirement to apply for defense job?

Let me tell you that girls are not eligible to join defence on the basis of 12th standard but once they complete their graduation degree from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks then they are eligible to appear in CDS exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.
Through CDS exam you can apply for the Officer Training Academy(OTA).
Your age should be in between 19 to 25 years and there is no relaxation in upper age limit provided to any reserved student.
So if you are a graduate then you can definitely apply for OTA.
15th April 2017, 02:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum requirement to apply for defense job?

As per your date of birth, your age will be 29 years in 2017. You have already crossed upper age limit for most of defence services examination. The upper age limit for Officer Training Academy through CDS exam is 25 years.

You are not eligible for any Defence Entrance exam because of being over age for any examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?