28th June 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum score required in graduation to apply for next session of UPSC examination?

When would be the next UPSC examination is going to be conducted? What is should be the minimum percentage in graduation to be eligible? Latest by when should one apply?

30th June 2019, 03:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum score required in graduation to apply for next session of UPSC examination?

The minimum education required to apply for the Civil Services examination (often known as UPSC examination) is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible.

Now, as far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required in graduation for appearing in the Civil Services examination then there is no such requirement at any stage of academics and therefore a degree holder in any discipline with whatever percentage of marks are eligible to apply for the Civil Services examination as far as the educational requirement for the same is concerned.

For more details and updates regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
30th June 2019, 06:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum score required in graduation to apply for next session of UPSC examination?

The next UPSC examination i.e; The Civil Services examination held by UPSC is scheduled to be held on 31.05.2020 for which the application can be made between 12.02.2020 to 03.03.2020.

Also, the minimum education required to apply for the same examination is a graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible and there is no minimum requirement of marks in graduation degree to be eligible for appearing in the same examination.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?