9th May 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the NEET cut-off for admission in BDS?

Can I get government seat for pursuing Bachelor of Dental Surgeon (BDS) with 230+ cut-off in NEET exam? I belong to BCM community which falls under OBC caste category. Any reservation or relaxation for me?

15th May 2019, 12:47 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the NEET cut-off for admission in BDS?

With 250 marks you are not going to get admission in the BDS course in a government college.

For admission in the government college you need to have minimum 450+ score in the NEET conducted by NTA.

So, if you want to get admission in government college, you must start the preparation for the next year.
15th May 2019, 09:09 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

It is entrance examination conducted by NTA for admission in MBBS and BDS courses.

1. For admission in government colleges of BDS, you need to score more than 500 marks even if you belong to OBC category.

With 230 marks plus, there is no other chance of getting admission in government medical colleges.
15th May 2019, 04:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted by National Testing Agency for admission in MBBS and BDS courses. The cut off marks required to secure admission in Bachelor of Dental Surgery course in NEET examination is 560 marks or more for general category candidates.

You can get some relaxation in case of Other Backward Class. For OBC candidates, there is less cut off marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?