30th December 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?

i want to know no. of government medical college seats in tamilnadu? what is the medical cutoff for b.c community quatta?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  2. Number of government medical seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for BC community
  3. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  4. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Any government or private medical college available for me in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff?
  6. Will I get a government medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.25 cutoff?
  7. Will I get a seat in Tirunelveli Medical College? Is it possible to get government medical college?
  8. Possibility to get medical seat in government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 192 medical cutoff?
  9. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu government medical college after scoring 190 medical cutoff?
  10. How many government medical seats are available at Madras Medical College, Stanley Medical College and Kilpauk Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
  12. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  13. Number of seats in Medical area in Tamilnadu? Can I hope for a medical seat with a cutoff of 193?
  14. Will I get medical seat in government medical college, Tamilnadu after scoring 196.75 medical cutoff
  15. Can I get a seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring medical cutoff of 181.25
  16. Minimum cutoff required for medical seat in Tamilnadu government medical college?
  17. Can I get any government medical college after scoring 193 in medical cutoff?
  18. Can I get admission in Government college of Tamil Nadu if scored 188 marks in Medical Entrance exam being an OBC student? -- [New]
23rd April 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?

how many medical seats in tamilndu?
25th May 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?

MY SISTER got the marks of 1149 total and medical cut off 192.25 with the ran of 5711. Whether she is eligible for medical college admission in merit?
25th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

how many total number of government seat in mbbs in tamilnadu
28th May 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i have a medical cutoff 197.75 '' and i belong to bc ;;; will i get medical in govt. college?
11th June 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 195 CUT OFF BC CATEGORY ll I GET MBBS SEAT IN TAMILNADU MEDICAL COLLEGE
14th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff mark for government and private medical colleges
16th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

my sister got the total mark is 1166 cut off mark is 198.75 she is elligible in which college and community is oc
21st May 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Number of pg seats in tamil nadu allotted for OBC category?
15th December 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Noumber of govt.medical colleges in maharashtra ?
30th March 2014, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

How many seats of MBBS are there in Tamil Nadu ? What is the cut off mark ? Fees Structure
1st May 2015, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Is there any cutoff method is followed in bpt course and if it is then tell me the cut off marks for oc community
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?