8th February 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities after MSc in chemistry? I am doing chemistry honors from Ranchi

I m doing chemistry honours from ranchi. i want to know job opportunity after m.sc in chemistry. will it be a good decision if i opt for M.B.A after chem hons?

Related Questions:
  1. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  4. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
  5. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  6. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  7. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  8. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  9. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity? -- [New]
  10. What are the opportunities for MSc chemistry students?
  11. What are the opportunities for MSc chemistry students?
  12. What to choose between MSc in Chemistry and MCA after completing BSc Honors degree in Chemistry?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in Chemistry Honors?
  15. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  16. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  17. How to be a honors in chemistry? How can I get admission in Presidency college or chemistry honors?
  18. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
10th April 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities after MSc in chemistry? I am doing chemistry honors from Ranchi

i m doing my first M.SC chemistry, after the copmletion of this course what type of jobs i get and salary
11th April 2013, 03:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities after MSc in chemistry? I am doing chemistry honors from Ranchi

M.Sc holders in Chemistry can apply for NET. Such candidates can join to the position of Asst Professor and can earn around Rs. 40,000/- per month. You can try for Project Associate/ Research Fellow positions. Job profiles of Chemist are also applicable. MBA degree can be opted, if you are interested in managerial jobs. It is better for you to pursue the course through correspondence.
11th May 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I just completed 2&select Msc chemistry to continue.what are the job opportunities after this.for a good job what stream I need to select after this.plz help me yaar......
13th May 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i am M Sc B Ed in chem completed in 2001 what are the job opprtunity living in hyderabad in uppal
7th June 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I compleeted my PG in chemistry from tamil nadu.Is it good to focus on teachig field in kerala.What kind of GOVT.job opportunities to PG chemistry holders in kerala and when they call the notification.What are the other kinds of PG qualified opportunities or exams in kerala?
18th June 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BDS and I don't want to do MDS
what else can i do or study ahead?
10th July 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

which honors is best for good jobs in BSc ?
15th August 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

what r the central universities providing M.Sc in chemistry
24th August 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

is it benificial to go in for bsc hons and then msc hons in chemistry if i have done my 2 with PCB??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?