20th August 2013, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?

I have done mba in finance. Now m prepairing for bank, n I dnt hv any experience....what opportunities are available for me if m not selected in bank..should I join any pvt company alongwoth preparation.i dnt want togo for accounting job..interested in finance ..plz suggest me..n how I get to know about finance vacancies in any of mnc ...thankx

21st August 2013, 01:24 PM
nishi513

Default Re: What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?

Hi friend...For MBA FINANCE postgraduates,there are several oppertunities to get job in private sector and also in government sector...After MBA FINANCE,you can enter into (1)commercial banking which is core sector of economy and there are are openings for MBA FINANCE postgraduates at various levels.One can enter the industry as a credit analyst (2)corportate finance :- This generally requires handling of funds of the company and acquisitions & planning future investments.A MBA FINANCE postgraduate can join as Treasurer where the person is incharge of supervision of company's revenue as well as raising funds,asset management and cash management...Some of the other career options are ->Financial planner ->Investor relations officer ->Insurance advisor etc...ALL THE BEST...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?