25th July 2013, 12:16 AM
M.B.Akki

What are the opportunities in government sector?

Respected sir,
Sir, my simple question is the doing of distance education in different fields to get the good opportunities in the Govt. Sectors as well as in the private sectors. if the certificate is invalid then what is the use of doing th distance education. Please answer me. Thanking you
Yours faithfully
M.B. Akki
Bagalkot
Karnataka State

15th October 2016, 10:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities in government sector?

No, it is totally an absurd information that the distance education is not valid to get the recruitment in the government sector.

As, candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline with distance education from a recognised university are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get the recruitment in government sector.

Candidates are eligible to appear for banking, railway, defence, teaching jobs entrance examination and even for the higher studies. So, you just need to focus on your studies instead of just going on the rumor.
16th October 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about scope of bsc med general(zoology,botany,chem) in abroad after doing it ? Or any other good course other than msc med after doing graduation in bsc med general
15th June 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.E in ECE and pursing B.ed. do I get any benefits from government sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?