10th February 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for me in Geophysics? What type of jobs can I get?

which type of jobs offering?opportunities about geophysics?....please tell me the finromation

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for ONGC graduate trainee exam in geophysics
  3. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  4. Whether studying B.Sc(Physics) is enough to get admission in M.Sc(Geophysics)? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. In which field can I get a job after completing MSc in Applied Geophysics from IIT Bombay? How to apply for the jobs?
  7. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?
  8. What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?
  11. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in EEE in Chennai and Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the career opportunities in electronics and telecommunication engineering? What type of jobs are available? How much is the salary?
  13. Career options for MSc Geology student? Where can I apply for job after MSc?
  14. Job opportunities and the scope after doing M.Des in Animation? What type of jobs are there after M.Des
  15. How to do PG after completing graduation in BSc Physics?
  16. How to get a job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?
  17. How to join Indian Navy after completing diploma course?
  18. Details about the BSNL and the job opportunities?
12th July 2012, 01:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for me in Geophysics? What type of jobs can I get?

After completing education in Geophysics you can work with firms like National Remote Sensing Centre. Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, National Geophysical Research Institute, etc also offers similar job opportunities. You can take up the role of Technical assistant, Geophysist, etc. At entry level these jobs can offer salary packages about Rs. 12,000/- per month. By gaining experience, you can expect salary packages up to Rs. 40,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?