1st May 2013, 10:17 AM
ddeepesh05

What to opt for car design automobile or automotive engineering?

if i want to design my own car which course is best suited to do so''automobile'' or''automotive design''engineering?are automotive design engineers better designers than automobile engineers?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  2. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  4. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  5. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  6. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
  8. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  9. List of top 20 colleges offering M.E Automobile Engineering and M.Tech Automotive Electronics in India or just Tamilnadu?
  10. Will there be any Automobile Engineering course in Osmania University?
  11. Is Mechanical Engineering equivalent to automobile engineering? Does BITS Pilani provide any specialization in Automotive Engineering?
  12. Qualification required and way to get job in Motor industry?
  13. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  14. Admission in Transportation Design is possible after graduating in Automobile engineering?
  15. Can I get into car manufacturing company after doing B.E Mechanical?
  16. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  17. Which branch should I prefer after B.E in production for PG?
  18. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
1st May 2017, 09:28 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to opt for car design automobile or automotive engineering?

-> In automobile engineering , you will be learning about engines , parts and working of automobiles and their principles both theoretically and practically where as in automotive design the course mostly gives you design knowledge in depth.
-> Design courses like CAD, CATIA,PROe,CREO,ANSYS,Solid Works are being learnt in both courses .
-> If you want to become an all rounder prefer automobile engineering .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?