9th January 2011, 12:41 PM
jigyasagoyal

What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS?

respected sir/ma'am,
i am in class 10th and want to take commerce in class 11th so what are the options except CA and CS opened for me after class 12th?

14th January 2011, 05:04 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS?

Dear,

After completing 12th commerce you can do

B.Com

ICWA

BBA

BCA

PGDCA etc.

Good Luck
15th January 2011, 04:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS?

There are many professional diploma and degree courses prevailing for those who have completed their XII in Commerce. Commerce is a superior stream of study, which has many job openings. Since you are willing to take commerce group in 12th Standard, after completion of your course, you can go for B Com, BBA, BMS or BBM courses. You can also study other professional programs like CFA, CA, ICWA or CFP. Study any of these programs from a recognized institution that it may help you greatly in your career.
15th January 2011, 06:53 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

There are many options after 12th commerce.
You can complete B.Com after 12th.
You can go for CA,CWA,ICFAI,MBA,MCA,company secretaryship,LLB,mass communication, hotel management,etc.
After B.Com you can go for certified courses like Fire and Safety, Shipping etc.They hv good placement opportunities.
16th January 2011, 04:12 PM
punit_porwal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigyasagoyal View Post
respected sir/ma'am,
i am in class 10th and want to take commerce in class 11th so what are the options except CA and CS opened for me after class 12th?
dear friend you can persue BBA(bachelor of business aditives) or can join any school of social science for completing bachelor degree in computer or in Maths field..
9th March 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam -im in 11th standard with commerce.im a scorer of 88-93%..should i go for agriculture line..is there any scope for it in india.. im ready to drop my one year for getting entry in it...
11th March 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

is it good to opt for commerce in 12th and do ECONOMICS HONOR as a future career?or are there any other better options of good scope in future except CA?
13th March 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

how to do cs after 12th?
14th March 2011, 01:22 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS?

So many career options are available for a 12th commerce students .The best among all is undoubtedly CA(chartered accountancy) and CS(company secretary). But if you don't want to go for these two courses then there are so many other courses are also available for you. I am giving you the names of some of them :

B.Com
• B.B.A
• B.C.A
• I.C.W.A
• P.G.D.C.A
• B.M.S
• B.B.M
• C.F.A
• C.F.P
• L.L.B
• Hotel management
• Bank clerk

The most important in all fields is hard labour and your sincerity . So, work hard and work
to achieve your goal. you will definitely get success.

With best regards
ravik1214
14th March 2011, 01:38 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiii,

After completing 12th commerce you can do following courses: -

1. B.Com.

2. BCA

3. BBA

4. DCA

5. ICWA ........ etc.

Good Luck
14th March 2011, 02:51 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can do lots of courses after completing 12th commerce.

some of career oriented courses are given below

1.BBA.

2.BCA.

3.LLB.

4.CA.

5.Hotel management.

6.diploma in multmedia.

7.mass communication.

etc.

all the best.
14th March 2011, 11:28 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS?

After doing your commerce group in school you can find in which subject you are interested. Its better to persue with that.
I will tell some choices for you.
if you are interested in you can go through
commerce b.com then m.com, b.l, etc.
economics b.a(many subdivisions are there in b.a).
i suggest you that after doing write for ias.
accounts you already know thats CA.
computer science(if you have) bca then mca.
business maths bsc maths then msc maths.
i have told you only 1% of choices. There are so many which even i dont know.
ALL THE BEST
14th March 2011, 11:31 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
respected sir/ma'am,
YOU have a lot of option excluding CA and CS .after completing 12th with commerce .

you have also option to do MBA.

BEST OF LUCK
15th March 2011, 05:14 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS?

Hello dear,

there are enormous options avalilable with you, those are :-

C.A.
CWA
LLB
ICFAI
B.Com
B.B.A
B.C.A
MBA
MCA
I.C.W.A
P.G.D.C.A
B.M.S
B.B.M
C.F.A
C.F.P
D.C.A

Hotel management
Bank clerk
16th March 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

can fashion designing be pursued with commerce(with maths)?
19th March 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

how should i do c.s after 12th? and what are the details of the course and what if i do c.s after my graduation..??whch is the better course for doing graduation..if i want to do c.s ??
20th March 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

information of I.C.W.A.
22nd March 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for mba? is it worthwile ?? does it have a future in india?
31st March 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

wen wl the DU's forms wl b out??
12th April 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best option from the given
13th April 2011, 12:50 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

There are many professional diploma and degree courses prevailing for those who have completed their XII in Commerce. Commerce is a superior stream of study, which has many job openings. Since you are willing to take commerce group in 12th Standard, after completion of your course, you can go for B Com, BBA, BMS or BBM courses. You can also study other professional programs like CFA, CA, ICWA or CFP. Study any of these programs from a recognized institution that it may help you greatly in your career.
13th April 2011, 05:25 PM
sri_green09

you can do B.Com,ICWA,BBA,BCA,MBA after completing your 12th.
2nd May 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

hi.. this is namrata here and ihave completed my 12th exam with commerce background. i want to do b.com and along with that cs.. so is this course okk.. please suggest me..
8th May 2011, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best graduation in b.com and b.c.a.
8th May 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12 comerce,i have so much interest in ,mathematics ,what should i do for it
9th May 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hiii ,m ayushi.....
i m in 12th
can u sugstd , it is better in expection of CA n CS can i do web page designing or graphics designing plz rply me @
[email protected]...
plzz jo b khole rply sugstn ..............
30th May 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiii ,m ayushi.....
i m in 12th
can u sugstd , it is better in expection of CA n CS can i do web page designing or graphics designing plz rply me @
[email protected]...
plzz jo b khole rply sugstn ..............
both fields r good and have its own weightage
26th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

MBA is good for 50to60 percent in 12 class(commerce)
1st September 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

can i do fashion designning after b.com??
1st September 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

can i do fashion designning after b.com
8th October 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my bcom, 1st year, but i want to do some professional course along with bcom except ca, cs, and icwa. can you please suggest possipble options available.... plz
7th November 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am in b.com 2nd year....n after my graduation which is the best option for me to choose from bankin PO or MBA......is it possible to do MBA aftr m.com..plzzzz suggest me
7th November 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I am in b.com 2nd year....n after my graduation which is the best option for me to choose from bankin PO or MBA......is it possible to do MBA aftr m.com..plzzzz suggest me
3rd January 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

What are the limit of percentage in 12th c.b.s.e board exam? Can i get a good colleges after scoring low marks in 12th c.b.s.e board exam?
1st June 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

which college will i get if i score 75% in class 12 th commerce
1st January 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

what are pgdca and pgdm, advantages and different coarces after mba to improve our value?
1st January 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the average salary of mba graduate in india fresher?
10th January 2013, 10:42 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

After completion of 12th with commerce you can do various courses like CS and CA but you want some other courses then i tell you the other courses that you want.

You can go for B.Com(Bachelor of Commerce) and after it you can go for M.Com(Masters in Commerce) if you completed your 12th without mathematics .

if you complete your 12th with commerce with mathematics then you can go for BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) and after it you can go for MCA.

Thank u!!
9th February 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i have attempted twice CA-ipcc but did not clear. i m in bcom 2nd year.
what can i opt apart from CA, CS, ICWA, MBA?
13th August 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

can a commerce student having maths study in the field of computer science after class 12
13th August 2013, 07:40 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
respected sir/ma'am,
hello dear,

as you are opting commerce , ca and cs would have been best course for you after class 12th, but no offence, there are many other things also except ca and cs

1. b.com
2.bba
3.bbs
4.bms
5.cwa
6.llb
7.hotel management
8.fashion technology

you can go for any of these courses after your 12th, you can earn a good income after these,

all the best
14th August 2013, 06:57 PM
hero011
Member+

Smile Re: What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS?

hello...friend

As you told that you are 12th pass with commerce stream so you have so many option regarding your carrier to start with
and execpt ca or cs because these two cources take lots of efforts in building carrier in these fields .

BTW options of carrier are as below ..

1.BBA.

2.BCA.

3.LLB.

4.web designing .

5.Hotel management.

6.diploma in multmedia.

7.mass communication .

8.preparing of civil exam .

all the BEST...p.p
15th August 2013, 12:46 PM
adityamm1990

Quote:
respected sir/ma'am,
There are many options as
B.Com
  1. ICWA
  2. BBA
  3. BCA
  4. PGDCA
  5. MBA
  6. ENGG
  7. ICTU
24th August 2013, 06:08 PM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

hi...........!

After doing yours commerce group in school you can find in which subject you are interested. That's better to go with that. I will tell some choices for you if you are interested iN COMMERCE B.COM, then M.COM ...........etc

Economics B.A i suggest you that after doing write for IAS exam. accounts you already know that CA.

There are enormous options available with you

# CA
# CWA
# LLB
# ICFAI
# B.COM
# BCA
# BBA
# MBA
# MCA
# BMS
# BBM
# CFA
# CFP
# DCA

@ BEST OF LUCK @
24th November 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of iCWA exam how many years of completion
16th May 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i m confused in arts n commerce .....im nt vry gd in mths .. only gd nt vry gd so wht should i take in 11 ? please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?