24th April 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available at Masters level after having completed B.Sc in Chemistry?

I have completed my B.Sc in Chemistry. I want to do Masters also now but, I'm not interested in doing Masters in Chemistry. So, what other options are available for me except that of Masters in Chemistry or B.Ed/M.Ed?

8th May 2018, 06:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available at Masters level after having completed B.Sc in Chemistry?

Course Opportunities available after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry course:

There are several course opportunities available after successful completion of pursuing this B.Sc in Chemistry course. They are,

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry

>> Master of Business Administration

>> Master's in Agribusiness

>> Master's in Astrophysics..etc.,

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, pursuing M.Sc after B.Sc will be an added advantage to find better career as well as job opportunities. As you are not willing to pursue M.Sc in Chemistry courses, I would suggest you to go with Master of Business Administration (MBA) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?