31st August 2016, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

What are the options available for me to pursue Law from Mumbai having 10+ years experience in Legal Industry?

I have a Ph.D from a top tier US college and have worked in legal industry for 10+ years. I want to pursue law from Mumbai, what are my options?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Ed after completing B.Tech with 6 years of experience in IT Industry
  2. How to find a job after passing PG in Law with 5 years experience as Advocate?
  3. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  4. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  5. How to begin a new career towards Compliance? Which courses to pursue and how would be job stability in this industry?
  6. Which law colleges are best in Mumbai for Graduates with 80% marks?
  7. Which are the distance education LLB courses? List of the colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. Can I pursue PhD in LAW through Distance Education from any Indian University after completing LLM scoring 61% marks? -- [New]
  9. What are the subjects offered in LLB after 12th standard?
  10. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  11. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
  12. Career available after doing LLB? Books to be referred?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech from JNTU after having 3 years experience with 55% marks in M.Sc Mathematics?
  14. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  16. How a Law Student can do Legal Research?
  17. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  18. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?