11th November 2017, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the options I have to get a government job while working as a Hotel General Manager?

What are the options I have to get a government job while working as a Hotel General Manager? Can you please guide me with the information which is needed for me on the same? What is the minimum qualifications needed and how to apply for the jobs?

15th November 2017, 09:16 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the options I have to get a government job while working as a Hotel General Manager?

Job opportunities based in your qualifications.
If you have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline than you can apply for following government jobs-

You can apply banking jobs. You have to apply for IBPS exam. IBPS conducts exam for Banks. You can apply for PO and clerk post.

You can apply for jobs in railways. There are various kinds of jobs in Railways.

You can apply for civil services jobs like IAS , IPS etc.
15th November 2017, 05:58 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the options I have to get a government job while working as a Hotel General Manager?

If you are working as the hotel manager, I presume that you are are a post graduate.

Then you have all the options available for you for a govt job.

Even if you are not a technical professional, you can the job in the generalist stream through any competitive exam.

The competitive exams you can fight are :

* UPSC
* SSC
* State PSC
etc and other different departmental exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?