30th March 2011, 07:11 PM
arifkhan1234

What is the overall estimate or budget to register or get affiliated to open a distance learning course college?

sir,
i want to open a distance learning courses college.for this i want affiliation of my college from ur BSP,LUCKNOW.i want to started first paramedical courses.after that i will start soon regular courses.i want all these courses approved by bsp.
so,kindly provide the overall estimate or budget that will be required for registration or getting affiliated.
please provide soon the result of above query.....

mohd.arif khan
aligarh
mob-9368488598

20th June 2011, 03:22 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: What is the overall estimate or budget to register or get affiliated to open a distance learning course college?

hi friend,
your question is typical and unanswerable so the rate of the course depends upon the type of course you are choosing and there are lots of process that you have to undergo,so better you visit this website:www.budgettracker.com,so that you'll get clear information through it...

all the best
14th November 2011, 05:38 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the overall estimate or budget to register or get affiliated to open a distance learning course college?

your question is typical and unanswerable so the rate of the course depends upon the type of course you are choosing and there are lots of process that you have to undergo,so better you visit this website:www.budgettracker.com,so that you'll get clear information through it...
3rd April 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

is the B.Ed. 2 yrs distance course from Indira Gandhi Open University is valid for Government Colleges?

Raj Chaudhary
Mob.9917278500
Aligarh (UP) India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?