6th January 2012, 08:40 PM
rugnesh kanojia

What is the package for B.E Electronics Engineering student in BSNL company?

what is the package for b.e(electronics engineering) student in bsnl company

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  2. Which company should I join if selected got in TCS, Tech-Mahindra and Cybage?
  3. B.Tech(EC) holder can apply for BSNL TTA? -- [New]
  4. Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?
  5. What is the basic qualification for TTA? What is the fee structure?
  6. Training for Electronics and Telecommunication student in BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  7. What preparations are needed get in core companies like BSNL?
  8. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  9. Eligibility criteria to get job in BSNL? How can a BE (Electronics) graduate join BSNL?
  10. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  11. How to get a job in BSNL while in final year electronics and telecommunication engineering with 61% aggregate?
  12. When is the TTA exam in Gujarat? Can diploma studies apply for this exam?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How can I get a BSNL Job after B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  16. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  17. How to get a job in BSNL or BEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is best to do Training among AAI, Kolkata and BSNL for Electronics and Telecommunications 2nd year student?
6th February 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the package for B.E Electronics Engineering student in BSNL company?

What is the package for B.E Electronics Engineering student in BSNL company
4th August 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the package for B.E Electronics Engineering student in BSNL company?

i would like to apply for NTPC for job as an electronic engineer..as far as i am studyin b.tech final year ...how much package i can xpect and how much aggregate should be must for application of job ??
18th September 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm final year ec student. I want work in government sectors. What can i do?
9th November 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

hai sir i have completed B.E-ECE i have intersted in core field
14th March 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: What is the package for B.E Electronics Engineering student in BSNL company

I am final year ec student.I want to apply the government sectors. What can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?