1st July 2019, 06:12 PM
123shashi

What is the passing criteria in Matriculation and in Intermediate Board under Jharkhand Board?

What is the passing criteria in each subject in class 10th and class 12th Board exams under Jharkhand Board of Education? What is the passing marks required in practical as well as in theory papers?

15th October 2021, 01:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the passing criteria in Matriculation and in Intermediate Board under Jharkhand Board?

The passing criteria in Class 10th board examination i.e; secondary examination is 30 marks out of 100 marks in papers with theory paper only while in case of papers with both theory paper and practical papers a candidate is required to manage overall 30 marks out of 100 marks to be declared as passed. Further, candidate must be present in both theory and practical examination.

Further, in case of Class 12th board examination, i.e; Senior Secondary Examination a candidate is required to manage 33 marks out of 100 marks in paper with only theory part while in case of papers with both theory and practical parts, candidate must secure 23 marks out of 70 marks in theory examination and 10 marks out of 30 marks in the practical examination to be declared as pass.

For details regarding Jharkhand Board examination rules and regulations, you can refer to the link https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/wp-...egulations.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?