3rd May 2012, 01:28 AM
ujjal das das

What is the passing marks required in individual category for SBI clerk exam?

sir,
What is the prob pass markes for indivisul catagory in s.b.i clark.pls replay.thnx

25th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the passing marks required in individual category for SBI clerk exam?

What is the minimum marks I should score to qualified in each subject?
25th May 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the passing marks required in individual category for SBI clerk exam?

What is the minimum marks I should score to qualified in each subject?
3rd June 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i completed only quantative 29, general english 38, marketing 29, reasoning 23, general awareness 08, can i passed it, i am in sc category
11th June 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum passing marks in each subject??
22nd June 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it require to pass all personal quntitative,general english,computerknowledge,general awerness to pass written exam for the post of sbi clerk ?
3rd July 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed only quantative 29, general english 38, marketing 29, reasoning 23, general awareness 08, can i passed it, i am in sc category
no. because u need to score above 35% in each section.
24th July 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

May i know the minimum marks required to score to qualify for SBI 2012 clerk exam in each section? please do respond to my Question. My email address is [email protected]
9th August 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

will i be able to sit for sbi clerk exam having 56% in 12th class being a candidate of general category
15th August 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i have selected in sbi clerk. I m an engg graduate in IT. Why sbi not showed the marks occupied.
21st August 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks in each category in sbi clerk exam
29th September 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

minimum section cut off in sbi associate
3rd October 2012, 11:53 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujjal das das View Post
sir,
What is the prob pass markes for indivisul catagory in s.b.i clark.pls replay.thnx

SBI Clerk Exam Details:-
  • To give the SBI Clerk exam you need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate with not less than 60% of marks at 10+2 level. The specified percentage needs to be secured by the general category candidates only.
  • Since a diploma degree is equivalent to class 12 therefore if you have done a regular diploma degree whose duration is not less than two years then also you can sit for this exam. You need to get 60% of marks in this case as well.
  • If you are a graduate and you have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized institution then also you can apply for this exam. As the minimum marks to obtain have not been mentioned therefore if you have the pass marks then you are eligible.
  • You should attain the minimum age of 18 years to give this exam as that is the minimum age limit for this exam. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 28 years.
  • There is however age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For SC/ST candidates there is age relaxation of 5 years and for OBC candidates it is 3 years.
  • The selection procedure for this exam mainly includes two hurdles: 1) Written Exam and 2) Personal Interview. Final selection will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in both the stages of selection.
  • For the exam you need to stress on the following sections: General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge.
  • If you get the passing marks in the written exam then you may get a call for the interview session depending on the vacancies available. The final decision will be taken by taking together the marks obtained both in the written exam and interview session. They call a maximum of three people for one vacant post available.

Please Note:- You need to get minimum 40% of marks in the written examination to qualify for the next stage of selection. For the reserved category candidates the percentage to secure is 35% of marks.

SBI Clerk Exam Books:-

SBI State Bank of India Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam Study Guide
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G.K. Publications

State Bank Of India Clerical Recruitment
by Sanjay Kumar
Publisher: Unique Publishers

State Bank of India and Associate Bank Clerical Cadre
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?