7th April 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of Manipal University?

dear sir,
i want to know the exam pattern of manipal university 2013. Is it similar to aieee pattern. plz reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. Should I switch from Sikkim Manipal University to Punjab University?
  4. Marks required in Manipal entrance test to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?
  5. How is Manipal University? Are ECE, EEE and Mechanical branches good in Manipal University?
  6. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  7. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  8. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. How to do MS in software engineering in manipal university after pursuing BCA
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) at Manipal University if secured 97 marks in ENAT? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  12. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  13. What are the different subjects under MBA course of Sikkim Manipal University? Previous year Question Papers of 1st year of MBA of this university?
  14. Manipal University Examination Fee confirmation
  15. Can I have a chance to get a seat in Manipal University after scoring 96 marks in Manipal Exam with 80% in 12th?
  16. Is Sikkim Manipal University best for BBA?
  17. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Do I have any chance to get Civil Engineering in Manipal University after securing 95 marks out of 240 in Manipal entrance?
7th April 2013, 03:06 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
i want to know the exam pattern of manipal university 2013. Is it similar to aieee pattern. plz reply asap.

Dear Aspirant,

Manipal University

Exam Pattern of Manipal University:-

♫♫ There will be asked 240 Questions each Question content 1 Marks so, total Marks will be 240 marks.......

♫♫ Time Duration is 2:30 hour.

♫♫ All the question are objective types.

♫♫ There will be 60 Question of Physics consist 60 marks.

♫♫ There will be 60 Question of Chemistry consist 60 marks.

♫♫ There will be 80 Question of Maths consist 80 marks.

♫♫ There will be 40 Question of English/General Aptitude consist 40 marks.

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
8th April 2013, 11:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Manipal university offers lots of courses in the different sectors like engineering,pharmacy ,medical ,journalism,diploma etc .Different courses have different entrance examination pattern .

Your query is incomplete as you have not mentioned the name of course for which you want entrance exam pattern:

Here is the exam pattern for some top courses of it:

1.MBBS,B.Pharma,D.Pharm,BDS eligibility PCB)

>>The test is of two and half hours and contains 240 multiple choice questions from :

1.Physics:60

2.Chemistry:60

3.Biology:80

4.General english and aptitude :40

2.For B.tech ,B.pharm (eligibility PCM)

>>The test is of two and half years and contains 240 multiple choice questions from :

1.Physics:60

2.Chemistry:60

3.Mathematics:80

4.General english and aptitude :40

For details regarding examination pattern of other courses ,please click here

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
15th August 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of a mechanical engineer doing executive mba with one year experience in the production department?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?