20th August 2012, 07:26 PM
richard sequeira

What is the pattern of written test for officer grade in PSU companies?

I require common paper pattern of written test for Officer grade in PSU companies

Related Questions:
  1. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  2. APG Bank office assistant exam model question papers?
  3. How to get a government job after completing B.E ECE with CGPA 6.72? -- [New]
  4. Are there any questions of ACIO exam in IB?
  5. Job Opportunities available in Public Sector for B.Tech freshers? Selection Procedure for these Jobs?
  6. Is there any need of GATE qualification to get a job in Public sector?
  7. Government Job Opportunities for BE EEE candidates?
  8. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  9. Why am I not getting a job in software field?
  10. How to get placed in BHEL after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E mechanical student in private engineering college in Indore
  11. FCI solved or unsolved question papers?
  12. What is Major Phase in NIC Recruitment? Is it written test or Interview? What are the probabilities for selection if I got selected in written for scientific officer grade A post? What type of preparation is required?
  13. Which exams are conducted in government sector after B.E in Information technology?
  14. Pattern of written test of account officer? What is the type of the written test?
  15. What is the exam pattern of written test in ISRO?
  16. Am I eligible for PSU exam after completing degree in 5 years?
  17. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to proceed to give PSU written test while doing B.Tech ECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?