22nd May 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of marks required in Economics and Maths to get admission in St Xavier School in Eco Science?

what percentage of marks is required in economics and maths to get admission in St. Xavier school in Eco science for XI

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for admission in ST Xavier and St Lawrence school for sub combination eco science and pure science?
  2. Can I Economics honours if don't have Maths in 12th class? Percentage required for SC category?
  3. Can I get Economics Hons in B.A after scoring 304 marks? Colleges offering Economics Honors without Maths in 12th?
  4. How much percentage is required for St Xavier college and school in class 11th?
  5. What is the percentage required for admission in economics?
  6. Can I do Economics honours without Maths in 12th class?
  7. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it necessary to include Economics marks in BFS to apply for Economics honours at DU?
  10. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  11. How much percentage is required to enter in the science stream college in Pune?
  12. What is the percentage of admission in Delhi school of economic for BA?
  13. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata? -- [New]
  15. Economic Honors eligibility if I had Mathematics in 11th but not in 12th
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  17. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  18. When is the time for admission for St Xaviers Collegiate School in class XI? Percentage required and complete procedure?
19th December 2013, 08:27 PM
vidyasagarsir

Thumbs up Re: What is the percentage of marks required in Economics and Maths to get admission in St Xavier School in Eco Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what percentage of marks is required in economics and maths to get admission in St. Xavier school in Eco science for XI
Last year the admission in St. Xavier was closed on 87% including in category admission criterion. And this year it is estimated to have almost the same percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?