22nd September 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the period and fess for doing CMA course after 12th standard?

What is the period and fess for doing CMA course after 12th standard? Can someone please give me the details on this who know about it? Are there any official sites available to check on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

23rd September 2017, 03:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the period and fess for doing CMA course after 12th standard?

Let me tell you that minimum qualification required to apply for CMA course is graduation in Bcom, BBA or MBA from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks and after 12th you are not eligible to apply for this course.
Fee structure foundation course is 4000. Fee structure for intermediate course is 20000. Fee structure for final course is 17000.
23rd September 2017, 04:19 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: What is the period and fess for doing CMA course after 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the period and fess for doing CMA course after 12th standard? Can someone please give me the details on this who know about it? Are there any official sites available to check on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for CMA (Certified Management Accountant) course after completing 10+2, because for CMA course minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in relevant stream from government recognized institute. Here below are other details regarding CMA course:-

Duration of CMA Course:- Duration of CMA course after bachelors degree is 1 year.

Educational Qualification Requirement:-
For CMA course minimum qualification required to apply is graduation from government recognized institute.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for CMA course is Rs:- 24,000/- for whole course.

>> So complete your bachelors degree with minimum 50% marks and then apply for CMA course.
23rd September 2017, 06:52 PM
sapphire1

Default Re: What is the period and fess for doing CMA course after 12th standard?

CMA means cost & management. ICWAI changed its name to CMA. So, this course is just equivalent to ICWAI course.

Eligibility criteria for CMA:
The candidate should have 12th from a recognized university in any stream except fine arts, commerce students are preferable.

Candidates who are waiting for result can also apply.

CMA course examination application form for CMA intermediate and CMA final excepted through online and payment through net banking/Debit card etc.

Fees structure

For foundation course: Fess 4000 Rs
For intermediate course: Fees 20000Rs
For Final Course: Fees 17000 Rs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?