4th September 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the physical qualification needed to do Electronics and Communication Engineering

Sir,
I am doing Electronics and Communication Engineering[final year].I am also having the NCC Certificate with 'C' grade.I want to know that what are the physical qualifications needed & what is the initial step to join in military field?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  2. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  3. How to join Indian Navy with my qualification of electronics and communication engineering?
  4. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  6. How to join Indian Navy after qualifying electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Is there any physical qualification needed for IAS
  8. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Is there any entrance exam available for it?
  9. How to do MS through GRE in US? I am studying 3rd year electronics and communication engineering
  10. What is the score needed to qualify for GRE exam? How can I apply for MS? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Requirements at graduation level for IES or other government exams?
  12. Procedure to apply for job in DRDO for B.Tech Engineer? -- [New]
  13. Qualification needed to become IPS Officer? Percentage needed to become IPS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government Jobs available for ECE students after completing degree?
  15. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  16. What is the physical qualification needed for IPS?
  17. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  18. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
14th November 2012, 01:24 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the physical qualification needed to do Electronics and Communication Engineering

Electronics has a major role in improving productivity in industries like oil, energy, agriculture and so many other important sectors of economy.

An electronics engineer works in group to design, fabricate, produce, test and supervise the manufacturing of complex products and systems i.e. electronic equipments and components for a number of industries including hospitals, computer industries, electronic data processing systems for communication and in defense etc.

Following categories of candidates are eligible to apply for admission to course programmes.

Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent.

Bachelor’s degree holders in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics followed by qualifications obtained through an examination conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE.

Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture/Design (for M Des programme only)

Master’s degree holders in Science disciplines including Physics with Electronics/ Instrumentation/Geology/ Computer Application/ Physical Sciences/ Mathematical Sciences as applicable to individual department offering M Tech programmes.

Thanks..
14th December 2012, 03:56 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the physical qualification needed to do Electronics and Communication Engineering

Hello Friend,

As you have mentioned that you are final year student of ECE. ECE is in great demand these days. And your this qualification is sufficient enough to join Indian Military but one thing I want to clear that you should not have any backlog in your degree. You are not only eligible to join military also for many other govt. and private jobs. You can work in computer industry also but if you have a interest in Military then below I'm providing you the complete detail:

CDS Examination: You should appear in the exam of CDS conducted by UPSC twice a year. In the month of December and may/june you should have to be update to get the notification on right time. You can refer Employment newspaper for such type of notifications.

Indian Air Force: CDS is also make you eligible to join Air Force. But you have to separately fill the application form on the official site of airforce. Rest date of notification is same as that of previous.

Wish you all the very best.
2nd March 2020, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How to ece enginger. After diplama
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?