23rd May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of joining BBA after finishing 12th with Humanities?

my name is shibi.i finished plus two and my group is humanities.i would like to join bba.so,please tell me is possibile to join bba

27th May 2011, 04:06 PM
united india

Default Re: What are the possibilities of joining BBA after finishing 12th with Humanities?

As far as eligibilty is concerned you are not eligible with humanities. However, some institutes may accept you in BBA programme if you pass their entrance exam followed by the interview.
4th August 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the possibilities of joining BBA after finishing 12th with Humanities?

Sir,i had compatment in 12th class.now i have cleared exam from cbse.now i wanna know that where can i get admision in bba.
28th December 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

what i do after 12th in arts group
25th February 2012, 11:22 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is shibi.i finished plus two and my group is humanities.i would like to join bba.so,please tell me is possibile to join bba

Yes , your eligible to apply for BBA course . Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for BBA course . But first preference is given to Commerce stream candidates at the time of admission .

BBA ie :- Bachelor of Business Administration . It's an bachelor degree in Management stream . BBA course having six semester . The duration of the course is for three years .

If your aspiring to apply for BBA course then you should complete 12th standard or equivalent examination in any discipline with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . Every institution as well as University may conduct entrance examination as well as Interview before allot admission .

The admission for BBA course is based on the 12th percentage of marks and Entrance examinations score . If you want to crack the entrance examination then please refer 11th and 12th standard books , Because the entrance examination pattern based 12th standard books . So , if your go through the books then definitely you may get good percentage of marks in entrance examination .

So , I suggest you to score good percentage in 12th standard , then your having chance to get admission for BBA course .

Best BBA Colleges in India :-
  • Excel Institute of Management & Technology
  • Prestige Institute of Management and Research
  • Aryans Group of Colleges
  • Global Business School
  • Satya Institute of Media and Management
  • Alliance Business Academy
  • Apeejay Institute of Management
  • Institute of Management Study
  • Delhi Institute of Technology and Management
  • Institute of Professional Studies and Research
  • Pearl School of Business
  • Cosmic Business School
  • National Institute of Management studies
  • Oxford Educational Institutes
25th February 2012, 01:28 PM
aloly

If your aspiring to apply for BBA course then you should complete 12th standard or equivalent examination in any discipline with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . Every institution as well as University may conduct entrance examination as well as Interview before allot admission .

The admission for BBA course is based on the 12th percentage of marks and Entrance examinations score . If you want to crack the entrance examination then please refer 11th and 12th standard books , Because the entrance examination pattern based 12th standard books . So , if your go through the books then definitely you may get good percentage of marks in entrance examination .
n
25th February 2012, 04:35 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,
after doing 12th with humanities does not make you eligible for joining bba course.
for getting admission in bba, you must have done 12th with science or maths or arts but it is also true that there are a lot of colleges which will give you admission in bba after humanities also.
but these colleges are not so good in teaching and placements.
so think before taking admission.
good luck
25th March 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

which books should i prefer for bba entrance exam conducted in M.I.T college,pune?
25th March 2012, 06:04 PM
nkrjn17

Hiiii

BBA Stands for Bachelor in Business Administration and this is 3 year Undergraduate degree course in management and To get admission in this course, you have to complete your 12Th examination in any discipline form a recognised Board, The admission in this Course are based on Merit basis, But some top colleges will conducts his own entrance examination and those who cracked the Entrance examination as well as Group discussion and Personal Interview are eligible to take admission in this course, Admission criteria are also vary form Colleges to colleges. Some colleges give direct admission in BBA, If you have scored good marks in your 12Th examination. But you have to scored minimum 50% marks in your 12Th examination to get admission in this course.

So, If you are Interested to take admission in this course, then you have to complete your 12Th examination with Minimum 50% marks in any stream form a recognised Board.

Course Fees (Regular) - Rs. 30000 per Year

Top BBA Colleges :
-------------------

>> Punjab Technical University

>> Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar

>> Apeejay Institute of Technology, Noida

>> Academy of Management Studies, Dehradun

>> School of Management Sciences,Varanasi

>> Advance Institute of Management, Ghaziabad

>> Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Department of Business Management

>> Amity Business School, Noida.

Thanks,,
21st April 2012, 02:40 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the possibilities of joining BBA after finishing 12th with Humanities?

Hi

BBA stands for the Bachelor in Business Administration.

This is basically a full time 3 year graduation program.

The Basic Eligibility Conditions to take up BBA in your graduation are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India like CBSE, ICSE, Open etc.

2. You must have passed in all the subjects.

3. There are no age not attempt limits for this course.

4. A candidate of any stream can apply for the same.

Now coming to your query, YES you can easily join the BBA course even if you from a Humanities background.

Some colleges may ask for Mathematics as compulsory subjects, but otherwise you can easily take up this course.

The top BBA Colleges in India, Please Click Here to know.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
18th February 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I have only 48% mark in hunanities. How i can study BBA..
18th February 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Am binoy, I have only 48% mark in humanities, how can i studt BBA...
please help me..am 24 years old
22nd May 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Good morning,I am a 17 yr old girl who completed plus two with 93% mark.May I know what are the topics included in B.B.A. course.
26th September 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

How can i join isro after 12th in humanities. My subjects are geography, sociology, political science, economics and english
6th June 2017, 09:16 PM
Feed em beans

Angry Re: What are the possibilities of joining BBA after finishing 12th with Humanities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashantmeghalia View Post
dear friend,
after doing 12th with humanities does not make you eligible for joining bba course.
for getting admission in bba, you must have done 12th with science or maths or arts but it is also true that there are a lot of colleges which will give you admission in bba after humanities also.
but these colleges are not so good in teaching and placements.
so think before taking admission.
good luck
Hahaha! 'You must have done 12th with science or maths or arts'. But after doing 12th with humanities doesn't make you eligible?
What, my dear friend, do you think arts for most people mean? It's another term for Humanities for most of us. In fact, Humanities comprises Exo, Maths, Entrepreneurship in a lot of schools now. Please check your facts before misguiding someone.
In fact the good colleges will almost always have tests and interviews. The lazy ones go by 12th results. So please, don't just say anything.

Of course she can pursue BBA. Anyone with a Humanities background can sit for BBA tests, provided they have scored at least the minimum % set by the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?