19th June 2016, 12:15 AM
taheerattar

What are the possibilities for me to get the seat for doing agbsc course after taking 83000 rank?

My name is taheer sir i got eamcet rank in 83000 am ready to pay the management seat sir please send me fees details? What are the possibilities for me to get the seat for doing agbsc course after taking 83000 rank? Can you please provide me the information soon?

30th March 2018, 12:48 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities for me to get the seat for doing agbsc course after taking 83000 rank?

B.Sc in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is four years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is 50% for general category and 45% for SC/ST category candidate.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to get admission in good Govt college for B.Sc Agriculture course after taking 83000 rank. As per my suggestion you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.

GENERAL AVERAGE FEE = 20000 to 25000 Per semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?