22nd June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility to study Maths alone simultaneously in addition to regular commerce group?

My daughter just got through 10th Matric and she has taken and joined commerce group at +1.
In our district (Vellore) the Commerce group is not having maths.
What are the possiblities to study maths alone simultanenously in addition to regular commerce group
(you may provide distance education also)

Related Questions:
  1. Whether PCB of NIOS Board considerable to study Engineering, Medical or Architecture? Can I do NIOS Science simultaneously with 12th Commerce?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Sc in Maths and B.Ed simultaneously?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Commerce through Regular Mode but without attending class?
  4. Procedure to study CA and MCA both simultaneously?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.Com and BMS simultaneously?
  6. Is it possible to do Graduation (regular) and Higher Study simultaneously?
  7. Is it possible to study Arts and Commerce simultaneously?
  8. Possibility to study Photography Designing and Textile Designing courses simultaneously after 12th?
  9. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  10. Possibility of repeating 11th with Arts stream through distance learning after getting failed in 11th with Maths stream?
  11. Can we study Maths with commerce?
  12. What are benefits of selection Biology-Maths group? Which type of job will I get?
  13. Possibility of doing B.Sc forensic science after plus two with physics, maths and chemistry? -- [New]
  14. Can I get two degrees in same subject simultaneously from different universities in same year but different sessions?
  15. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from commerce group?
  16. Possibility to study B.Ed in Regular Mode for a candidate who has completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  17. Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?
8th December 2011, 08:48 PM
prabhjotkaurjyoti

Default Re: What is the possibility to study Maths alone simultaneously in addition to regular commerce group?

you may study the selected topics from Maths syllabus,along with pursuing regular commerce subjects.It is always better to clear maths paper as additional subject at 12 th class level as for some courses after 12th class, maths is essential.even if you miss or fail in additional subject you are not going to loose anything. So go ahead and prepare for maths.All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?