21st October 2018, 02:38 PM
Antique Rcm

What preparation is needed to become an IAS/IPS Officer?

Hello, my son is studying in 8th standard and it is my dream that he will become an IAS/IPS Officer. So, I want to know that from now onwards what preparation is needed to become an IAS/IPS Officer? Please let me know immediately.

24th October 2018, 12:19 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What preparation is needed to become an IAS/IPS Officer?

To become an I.A.S, I.P.S Officer one has to appear and qualify in all three stages of Civil Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted in three stages. You need to start the preparation with basics such as making habit of reading newspaper and reading NCERT books. Make habit of writing on various topics. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?