3rd March 2019, 12:37 PM
Sarithavikram

What preparation is required to become a Pilot in India Air Force?

Sir, my son is now in 3rd class only. His passion is to join Indian Air Force as a Pilot. For that can I take any preparation from now? His ambition is this then how can I help him to fruitful his dream? Please suggest me!

6th March 2019, 05:34 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: What preparation is required to become a Pilot in India Air Force?

As your son is studying only 3rd standard there are two requirements for him to become pilot in Indian Air Force.They are physical requirement and educational qualification.For physical requirement visit the official website of Indian Air Force and train your son accordingly in terms of height,stamina etc.Now coming to the educational qualification you son needs to choose maths and physics in intermediate(11th and 12th).If interested can choose aerospace or aeronautical at graduation as this sets a good educational background for you son in training at Air Force academy.However kindly note that opting for aerospace or aeronautical is not a necessity in graduation.For further information visit official website of Indian Air Force.
With regards.
6th March 2019, 10:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What preparation is required to become a Pilot in India Air Force?

If a candidate is interested to join Indian Air Force then she has to complete 12th standard with Physics and Chemistry and after completion will have to appear in the NDA examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year in the month of April and September.
The preparation that is required to qualify this examination is that the candidate must have knowledge of 11th and 12th standard of subjects like chemistry, physics and mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?