24th March 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?

I have done my graduation from Calcutta University in the year 1997 in commerce stream. Therefore I am a B.COM graduate. Presently I am interested in pursuing LLB from IGNOU. What will be the procedure of admission in IGNOU and can I pursue it from ASANSOL as I am a resident of the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  2. Can I do M.A in English after doing BSc?
  3. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  5. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. How to do graduation after doing polytechnic after 10th?
  7. Can I apply for scholarship if pursue B.Tech in IGNOU? Procedure to apply?
  8. Can I join BSc Microbiology or any other science group by distance education after completing 10th standard?
  9. Can I study B.Ed after scoring 45% in B.A and 48% in M.A?
  10. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  11. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  12. Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU? -- [New]
  13. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  14. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  15. Eligibility of doing Bachelors in banking and insurance while pursuing B.Com?
  16. When would the process for taking admission in diploma courses in Asansol Dhadka college?
  17. What is the admission procedure for IGNOU MBA entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
21st June 2012, 11:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation from Calcutta University in the year 1997 in commerce stream. Therefore I am a B.COM graduate. Presently I am interested in pursuing LLB from IGNOU. What will be the procedure of admission in IGNOU and can I pursue it from ASANSOL as I am a resident of the same?

IGNOU do not offer LLB programs. The LLB program is regulated by the Bar Council of India [BCI]and is a regular full time course. After the completion of the bachelors degree program in any stream from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks candidate are eligible for the 3 years LLB program. Admission are based either through Entrance tests or on merit of qualifying exams. The maximum age limit for the general candidates to apply for the program is 30 years and for the reserved candidates is 35 years.

The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers various Post Graduate and Diploma as well as Certificate courses in Law.

Following are the list of some of the Law programs offered by IGNOU School of Law:
  • Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
  • Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law
  • Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice and others.
For detail information refer to the School of Law - IGNOU.
3rd October 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?

sir i want to take admission in ignou for llb course and this time i am pursing ba eng hons from du. so can i take amission in ignou for llb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?