4th January 2014, 08:13 PM
Md.Nadeem Akhter

What is the procedure to apply in AMU for class 9th

when is the exam of amu class 9.andwhat is the procedure of applying in amu for class 9.

21st March 2015, 05:04 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the procedure to apply in AMU for class 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md.Nadeem Akhter View Post
when is the exam of amu class 9.andwhat is the procedure of applying in amu for class 9.
Every year AMU admits fresh students for the class 1, 6th and 9th. Usually it begins by June of every year. Admission for 2015 has been started and the date to apply & filling up of application form has been over.

Generally parents are worried during this time and they don't want to lose any chance of not filling application form for AMU schools.

How to apply for Examination conducted by AMU for class 9th?
  • Every year AMU declares and notifies application form for 1st, 6th and 9th class in the month of January. Students and Parents are advised to keep checking the official website of AMU as you might miss the date for filling up of application form or any kind of notification declares by AMU.

• Once the application form portal is open, parents or students are requested to fill the form according to the guidelines mentioned in the website.

• The application fees for Class 9 exam which is conducted by AMU is 400 rupees. This application fees is non refundable in any circumstances. The application fee has to be submitted by DD. DD should be made in favor of Finance Officer, AMU payable at Aligarh.

• Students or their parents have to send the application form dully signed/attested with original DD to the mentioned address. There are few documents which are also to be carried forward like Birth Certificate, Claim certificate for children of AMU Alumni, Certificate for PWD and more.

• Mode of application filling is online, once these are done, Take the print out of the form, send the copy with required documents to the admission cell of AMU.
13th January 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply in AMU for class 9th

I am mohammad shabeeb pls send me the previous question for 9th class exam on email id [email protected]
thanks
17th February 2017, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir my question is if we forgotten to attach the photocopy of birth certificate with my applications form, so sir can you tell that my form Will be rejected plz sir I am waiting your answer... Thanks
7th August 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am Adnan Reyaz from Anantnag J
andk please send me question paper of class 9th, year 2016.Mail adress [email protected] thanks.
20th December 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Respectfully sir my name adiva and i am preparing for AMU entrance exam for class 9th so i need the previous few years sample paper with answer for AMU entrance exam for class please send it to me on my cousin email [email protected]
30th November 2019, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I'm Mugeesh Ahmad Ansari sir please send me the previous question paper for 9th class exam on my email ID
[email protected]
Sir my WhatsApp number is 8755002553
Sir I'm doing 8th class from UP board so can I take admission in AMU ....
I'm waiting your answer
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?