11th September 2011, 12:29 PM
chaseraja

What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D being a candidate having completed BE in CSE and MBA in HR?

hi sir i have completed my BE(CSE) and MBA(HR) i want do ph.d....i want do in iit.what is procedur for applying in iit

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D being a candidate having completed BE in CSE and MBA in HR?
  2. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
  3. How may I do Ph.D? List of subjects I can take in Ph.D? What's the applying procedure? I've completed B.Sc(Mecs) with 64% marks and did MBA(finance) -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to do Ph.D course being a candidate pursuing M.Tech in CSE? Will I have to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  5. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate? -- [New]
  6. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  7. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  8. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  11. How to apply for Ph.D? I have completed MBA
  12. Procedure of studying PhD for MBA postgraduate?
  13. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  14. How to do PhD in Abroad with scholarship being CSE postgraduate?
  15. Procedure to do PhD in CSE at Abroad? Syllabus for entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  17. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
25th December 2011, 07:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D being a candidate having completed BE in CSE and MBA in HR?

In order to pursue the Ph.D programme in any relevant subject the minimum eligibility is a MPhil Degree and a PG Degree in the same discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent from recognized institution. In India you can pursue the Ph.D through several educational institution. If you have the required eligibility then you can pursue the Ph.D programme.
13th September 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D being a candidate having completed BE in CSE and MBA in HR?

i have done my PGDM in business school with afliation with AICTE, but not recognised by any university. I would like to do Phd in administration..
can i do Phd with this certificate...?
how i can go for Phd?
please guide me and if possible send a mail to my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?