21st August 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change college after completing 1st year in mechanical from YVU university?

Hi, My name is sai. What is the procedure to change college after completing the 1st year in mechanical in YVU university? I want to move out from this college, so can you please suggest me the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to change college after completing 1 st year in mechanical in yvu university
  2. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?
  3. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  4. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  6. Can I change my College from an Autonomous University in Madhya Pradesh after completing 1st year of B.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  7. Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so?
  8. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to change college after completion of B.Sc 1st year?
  10. Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?
  11. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I change my government college to different one after completing 1st year?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  14. Procedure to change college due to poor facilities?
  15. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  16. Procedure to change the college in second year of engineering? -- [New]
  17. Procedure of shifting from one college to another?
  18. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
25th August 2017, 01:27 AM
starberry

Default Re: What is the procedure to change college after completing 1st year in mechanical from YVU university?

The procedure change college is as follows-

>> First, you must get admission in the college of your choice. Or find if you can get admission after you leave the current college. Admission in the new college will be granted on the basis of 10+2 results.

>> You will have to submit a written application to cancel your admission in the current college stating the reason for the same and request them to return your certificates. You can talk to the Principal or Director of your college.

>> Get a recommendation letter or bonafide certificate that you are a regular student of the college, this will help you confirm admission.

>> After you get your certificates, you can confirm your admission in the new college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?