6th June 2013, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of counseling in UPSEE?

what is the process of counselling in upsee?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 30787 rank in UPSEE? Is MIET college good if I get admission directly?
  2. Can I get admission in JSS or Galgotia Institute if secured 51000 rank in UPSEE?
  3. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  4. Which college is better for me in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 2509 rank in UPSEE? Am I eligible for counseling?
  5. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  7. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  8. Which college may call me for counseling after scoring 2036 rank in UPSEE in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  9. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  10. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling?
  11. Can students outside of UP apply for UPTU SEE? Where to get the forms in Delhi?
  12. Last three to five years UPSEE results? -- [New]
  13. Can I get through UPTU counseling after securing 17300 general rank in UPSEE exam?
  14. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 119721 in UPSEE?
  15. How to prepare for UPSEE? Latest exam pattern?
  16. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Date of sale of application forms for MCA counseling? What is the procedure for counseling?
  18. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling?
17th July 2015, 07:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of counseling in UPSEE?

** Procedure of counseling in UPSEE as given below.

:: UPSEE 2015 Counselling includes document verification, choice filling, locking, allotment of seat and confirmation for the UP State Engineering Admissions at UPSEE 2015 Participating Institutes.

:: UPSEE 2015 Counselling Fee: Rs.500 (non-refundable).

** Payment Mode:

:: Payment will be made by DD in favour of ‘Finance Officer, UPTU, Lucknow’ payable at verification centre city of the candidate.

** PROCEDURE

1. Download UPSEE 2015 Counselling Letters

2. UPSEE 2015 Document Verification

3. UPSEE 2015 Choice Filling

4. UPSEE 2015 Seat Allotment

5. After few days you can see your counseling result.

NOTE......................

:: Mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent examination

:: 10th ( High School ) Certificate

:: Proof of claimed category ( Kashmiri Migrants / NRI and relationship certificates )

:: Three recent passport size coloured photographs.

:: An initial fee of 5000/- in the form of Crossed Bank Draft

:: Counselling fee of 1000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?