2nd December 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and documents requirement for education loan for pursuing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

Hi Sir, I want education loan for my study's of my BPT Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. How should I apply and which documents are required for this and interest rate of different banks please tell me.

14th May 2023, 06:10 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and documents requirement for education loan for pursuing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

There are various banks that provide education loan for upto INR 10lacs for studying in India and INR 20 lacs for studying abroad.
In order to get an education loan, its important for a candidate to have secured admission in a reputed college.
Interested candidates can fill the application form either online or offline .
They can collect the form from any nearby bank.
There is no collateral security for loans upto INR 4 lacs.
Loans exceeding INR 7.5 lacs require both collateral security as well as third party guarantee.
Documents required with application form are
Marksheet and certificate
Proof of admission to the course
Schedule of expenses for course
Proof of address
Identity proof
Passport size photograph etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?