17th January 2016, 02:54 PM
kanishk khatri

What is the procedure followed to apply for mass communication course after 12th standard?

What is the procedure followed to apply for mass communication course after 12th standard? How to apply? Can you give me the information on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  3. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  4. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  5. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  6. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  7. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  8. Eligibility procedure for doing Mass Communication?
  9. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  11. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  13. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  14. Is Mass Communication a right choice after 12th from Commerce stream?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  16. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  17. How to apply for B.Sc in Mass Communications after completion of 12th class?
  18. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
15th May 2017, 04:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for mass communication course after 12th standard?

Candidates who have passed 12th from a recognised board in any discipline are eligible to apply for admission in mass communication course.

The candidates have to qualify in written, personal interview and group discussion conducted by universities/institutes for admission in course.

To apply for admission in course visit official website of respective colleges/institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?