1st January 2018, 06:18 PM
Tanya ghindwani

What is the procedure followed to get admission in HNLU after completion of BBA graduation?

What is the procedure followed to get admission in HNLU after completion of BBA graduation? Can you please guide me through the step by step process which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in CS after completion of graduation in BBA with 78%
  2. Is BBA recognized as graduation degree? CanI appear in IAS exam after doing BBA? Can I appear in any kind of graduation level competitive exams?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Ed coures in Karanataka after completion of BBA and M.Sc?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of graduation in BBA?
  5. Is BBA course considered to be a graduation course or not?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation?
  7. What is the procedure followed for joining CA course after completion of graduation?
  8. Can I do B.Ed course next after completion of BBA graduation course?
  9. What is the admission procedure in BBA course of Travel and Tourism?
  10. What are the courses available after BBA? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to take admission for post graduation course in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  12. Am I eligible for graduation after completing BBA from Armed force but have only done 10th standard?
  13. Procedure to join BBA after graduation? What is the duration?
  14. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  15. Can I be eligible to join MCA course after completion of Graduation in BBA?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  17. Details of course, entrance exam and fee expenses to study ICSI after completion of Graduation?
  18. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?