12th April 2016, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for MA in English from Indian Universities?

I want to Join an MA English in among the Indian central universities. I applied for JNU university in new Delhi. Now I ought to join in that university or in Delhi university. Please help to get seat. How can I obtain? Can someone please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 Indian Universities for pursuing masters in English literature?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission for MA in English from Indian Universities? -- [New]
  3. List of reputed universities which offer B.A.(English) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian?
  6. Top universities offering M.Pharm and what is the their admission procedure?
  7. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  8. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  9. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  11. Which is better for me? M.Tech in India or MS in abroad?
  12. Enquiry about the admission procedure in US universities through SAT?
  13. Admission procedure for MTech from BITS Pilani and other top Indian Universities?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria of MA program in English offered by various universities of India?
  15. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  16. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do Ph.D in Zoology in Indian Universities?
  17. Any college where I can get admission after scoring 42% in graduation in English(Hons)?
  18. What is the admission procedure for PG course in English Literature in top universities in India? Question papers of entrance exams?
12th April 2016, 09:52 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for MA in English from Indian Universities?

To get admission in Indian Central universities such as JNU, DU etc.., you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by univeirsty.

There is reservation of seats for admission in course if candidates pursue the graduation degree from the same university.

For more information about university visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?