16th June 2016, 11:39 AM
Jalagadugula prudhvi raj

What is the procedure followed to join B.Sc course in college for SC students?

Sir/Mam,

What is the procedure followed to join B.Sc course in college for SC students? Can you please tell me what will be the criteria followed usually for it? What should be the steps I need to follow? Who can provide me the answer on this?

17th June 2016, 01:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join B.Sc course in college for SC students?

To get admission for pursuing B.Sc. course, you should have passed your 12th standard in Science stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board.

There is no National level or State level entrance examination conducted for offering admissions in B.Sc. course. Most of the colleges offer admissions in B.Sc. course on basis of the candidate's 12th standard board examination marks.

Some top reputed Colleges/ Universities conducts their own entrance test to offer admission in B.Sc. course to merit candidates of the entrance examination. So, I advise you to check the respective College/ University official website where you wish to pursue B.Sc. course, regarding admission process before applying for admission to B.Sc. course in any College/ University.
17th June 2016, 02:28 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join B.Sc course in college for SC students?

Generally the admission procedure for all the category candidates are same in different institutions. and courses.

So, the admission for SC category candidates will be also same but there is only reservation of seats for reserved category or relaxation of marks for reserved category. For more information visit the official website of institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?