7th September 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get AE post in TNEB

I have completed my B.E EEE in 2014 and registered in employment via online.Can anyone let me know the procedure to get A.E post in TNEB

8th September 2015, 04:13 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get AE post in TNEB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.E EEE in 2014 and registered in employment via online.Can anyone let me know the procedure to get A.E post in TNEB
The Tamil Nadu Electricity Board conducts recruitment of eligible candidates in the posts of Engineers, Assistant and Junior Engineers respectively through written exams and interview held every year in the month of October/November. The recruitment is open for all those candidates whose age is within 30 years possessing the required educational qualification which is B.Tech/B.E degree.

Rules of Application : The candidate can apply online from TNEB website in the manner as specified for this purpose. The candidates should visit the Employment office on order to get their seniority certifications for the concerned job positions.

For more information visit http://www.tangedco.gov.in/index1.php?tempno=1 or you can read PDF file that I have attached below the answer.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf notification2015_nov.pdf(275.8 KB, 373 views)
8th September 2015, 05:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One can apply for the AE (Assistant Engineer) post in TNEB through the recruitment examination conducted by TNEB every year in the months of October/ November.

TNEB stands for Tamil Nadu Electricity Board .

Eligibility criteria to apply for the AE post in TNEB are as mentioned below :-

-The candidate should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Instrumentation / Civil / Computer science or Information Technology) from recognized University.

-The candidate age should be less than 30 years at the time of applying for the post .

Selection Procedure :

Written exam and

Interview .

Selection of candidate will be made on the basis of the seniority in employment registration and performance in the Interviews .
8th September 2015, 06:41 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

TNEB(Tamilnadu Electricity Board) invites application for the post of Engineers , Assistant Engineers(AE) and Junior Engineers for 2015-16 year.

Assistant Engineers Vacancy In TNEB
Assistant Engineer EEE – 182 Posts
Assistant Engineer MECH – 50 Posts
Assistant Engineer Civil – 25 Posts
Assistant Engineer ECE – 10 Posts
Assistant Engineer IT/ CS – 04 Posts
Assistant Engineer EI – 04 Posts

Eligibility

Qualification
- You must have completed engineering degree in concern branch from recognized board.

Age Limit
- Your age should not more than 30 years on the july month of the examination year.

Selection
- Writen Exam
- Interview

Application Procedure
- Download the application form from website : www.tnebnet.in
- Fill the application form offline
- Send it to corporate office address with application fees & necessary documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?