30th August 2012, 11:24 AM
Chetan Singe

What is the procedure to get a job abroad while in final year BHMS?

Sir,
Now i am final year BHMS student and it takes another 2 years completion of my degree. so i request you to give me the details and the procedures to get a job abroad like in the countries like U.K, U.S.A and any other developed countries.
So it would be kind of you if you provide the details of all the entrance examinations and various other required details.

Thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  2. Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it?
  3. What is the scope of BHMS in abroad? I am a BHMS student from private university
  4. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  6. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  8. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  9. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  10. Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  11. What are the rules of getting a job in abroad? I am doing MSc(Software Engineering) final year
  12. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  14. What is the scope after BHMS? Is BHMS better then BSc Chem(H)? Is there any possibility to find a government job?
  15. What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?
  16. How to find jobs abroad if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture?
  17. Any chances to do MS in Abroad? I am doing B.Pharm final year?
  18. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission? -- [New]
31st December 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a job abroad while in final year BHMS?

how to go abroad for a job,while i am still pursuing final year B.Sc?
3rd June 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a job abroad while in final year BHMS?

Sir,I am studying bhms from a government college... plz tell me if there is scope of job abroad after completion of bhms....plz reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?