23rd May 2019, 03:20 PM
Adhiraju

What is the procedure to join B.Sc Agriculture degree course?

Sir, I have completed Intermediate education in MPC Science group and now I am interested in B.Sc in Agriculture for the further target of soil science. Am I eligible for study? Please help me to get answer and what is the procedure for it?

31st May 2019, 10:44 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join B.Sc Agriculture degree course?

For admission in the B.Sc Agriculture course, the required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.

Entrance examination is conducted by ICAR, and other private institutes to get admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after 12th in PCM.
31st May 2019, 11:28 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

For admission in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course. You can apply for either ICAR AIEEA exam or State level common entrance exam.

Eligibility for exam:

1. You must have passed 12th from a recognized board with PCM subject or PCB subject group from a recognized board.

2. You should have minimum of 50% marks in board exam.

Depending upon your score in exam, you can get admission in B.Sc in Agriculture course.
31st May 2019, 02:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in B.Sc Agriculture course.

Candidate passed 12th in MPC or BiPC are eligible to appear for the examination.

It is four year course.

As per your qualification you are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?