6th February 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for registration after completing GDCA for practice? And what are the opportunities?

What is the procedure for registration after completing GDCA for practice? And, what are the opportunities like which type of jobs can I aspect and in which companies? Further, what package of salary can be expected?

19th February 2019, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for registration after completing GDCA for practice? And what are the opportunities?

Sir/Madam, I have passed GDCA exam 2007, how to apply for panel list? What I have to do now? Please help me to come on panel list. Thank you. My Email ID [email protected]
29th July 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for registration after completing GDCA for practice? And what are the opportunities?

Sir/madam, I have passed GDC&A exam in 2005,how to apply for panel list, please help me
Thank you
My Email ID raghavsharma234166@gmail. com
23rd September 2019, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I have passed GDC&A exam in 2003,how to apply for panel list, please help me
Thank you
My Email ID [email protected]
14th February 2020, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I have passed gdc&a exam in may 2006 .I have work in cooperative credit society for 11 years and now I want to know registration process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?