9th April 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for registration for Ph.D?

dear sir i am from jamnagar m master of law with 51% and i am obc candidate so pl sir i would like to know about phd registration prossedure,

28th July 2012, 12:04 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for registration for Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir i am from jamnagar m master of law with 51% and i am obc candidate so pl sir i would like to know about phd registration prossedure,

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions, offering Phd in Law, along with eligibility criteria and admission procedure:

National Law School of India University

Candidate must have completed their Master of Law [LLM] Degree from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The program takes three years to complete within a maximum period of five years. Candidate must submit the application along with the research proposal of about 10 to 12 pages within the stipulated time.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Candidate must have completed heir Master of Law [LLM] Degree from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks along with 5 years of Teaching and Research experience or law related work experience. Candidate seeking admission to Phd must submit a research proposal along with the application. The duration of the program takes two years to complete within a maxium period of five years.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
30th March 2013, 03:43 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for registration for Ph.D?

Hello Friend,

It's really easy to register for P.Hd. program. Eligibility criteria is same at every University. It's mentioned below:

1. Candidate must have passed Post Graduation with at least 55 percent marks.

Time period for P.hd.:

Minimum: 3 years
Maximum: 5 years

Way to register: You should have to submit the application form with your research proposal.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?