23rd August 2012, 08:57 PM
GIRISH.KUMAR

What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant?

Now i am pursuing b.com final year. I want to know about chartered accountant procedure.

What are the procedures for studying chartered accountant?

What is the duration for the course?

What is the cost for ca?

Which is the best college to study chartered accountant?

15th September 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant?

i am studing at ty b.com . i want become charterd account. what i will do ?
11th January 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant?

For doing CA after 10 2 any nationalized bank providing education loan?
12th January 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How to became a C A
13th January 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I am studing BBM 2year can i eligibe for ca cource ?
30th January 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know ful details ABOUT C.A.....?
PROCEDURES 2 JOIN C.A.....?
2nd February 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in IInd p u. what is the procedure to join c a after IInd p u
16th February 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to become a chartered accountant ?
17th February 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in ca
20th February 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

how many years does it take for one to become a chartered accountant
24th February 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

how can one become CA? i need to know full procedure to become a CA...pls help me
24th February 2013, 05:39 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

After passing 12th Standard you can give for CA course.

The CA course has three stages:

Common Proficiency Test

Integrated Professional Competency Test

Final Course

The duration of the course is 3 years and there are lots and lots of colleges available to get admission into the course.

I suggest you to select a best college in your locality for admission into the course.

Thank you,

All the best.
24th February 2013, 10:27 PM
mayankt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can one become CA? i need to know full procedure to become a CA...pls help me
Hi,

Chartered Accountancy is a profession which comes in the top options in India because of the huge growing demand and practicalexposure it needs. The areas which are dealt in this profession are taxation, corporate finance, project evaluation, business & corporate low, auditing, accounting practice. There are thousands of students who aim to become a professional chartered accountant every but a very few number of students pass out this exam series which is less than 1% of the total entrants.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India [ICAI] is a accountancy body whose headofficeis located in New Delhi and five regional councils located in Mumbai,Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi & Kanpur and117 branches all over the country

The ICAI institute has 18 chapters located at Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Botswana, Doha, Dubai, Indonesia, Jeddah, Kuwait, London, Melbourne, Nairobi, Nigeria, Port Moresby, Riyadh,
Saudi Arabia, Sydney, Toronto and Zambia which handles the students courses, examinations and completeprocedures.
Requirements Steps to become a CA:
Once you pass out your Class 10th examinations from a school which is recognized by the central government you need to Enrol with the Institute for Common ProficiencyTest.
After completing the Class 12 ie Senior Secondary Examinations the student should appear for Common Proficiency Test which is held twice a year ie june & december though the exam dates keep changing.
Join PCC, articled training with a certified Chartered Accountant and register for a 100 Hours Information Technology Training[ITT] with listed institutes like NIIT, Aptech etc after passing CPT & 10 2 Exams.
The Student should complete the 100 Hours ITT Course within 3 months of time which is generally a 25days program based on 4 hours/day schedule with the computer institute and its useful for learning computer based auditing and related computer course.
Next the CA Student has to appear for PCE Exam[Professional Competence Examination] if he has worked as a article clerk with a CA for a period of 15 months minimum3months prior to the exam month and also has to have completed the 100 Hours computer training course. Note that 8 months of audit training is equally treated as 6 months of articled training as per the requirement.
Next the student has to join the CA Final course after passing the above mentioned PCE and while registering collect study materials and start the preperation for final CAExams. He should also complete General Management and Communication Skills Course during the last 12 months of articled trianing and should also have completed 3.5 years articled training.
Appear for the final CA Exam when the practical training is completed. Pass the final exam and complete the General Management and Communication Skills Course[GMCS]
After the completion of all the abovementioned steps , the student would be called Associate Chartered Accountant[ACA] because he is in the starting stage and after professional experiance he would become Fellows Chartered Accountant[FCA] after which he is eligible to hold a certificate for public practice
6th March 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary for chartered accountant
6th March 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce graduate but my marks not obtaining 55% so how i can do C.A course
18th March 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for ca after passing 12
19th March 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to study chartered accountant?
I am a B.COM IT student I obtaining 88.4% so how i can do C.A course
20th March 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MY B.E COURSE..CAN I DO C.A COURSE NOW...?OR CAN I DO THIS AFTER COMPLETION OF MY COURSE?PLS SUGGEST ME AND TELL THE PROCEDURE TO DO THIS.....
20th March 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

After 12th what is procedure for Chartered Accountant (CA)?
What is the duration after 12th Commerce?
What is difference between CA & CS?
After 10th, How we will decide for my daughter CA is best or CS?
Please suggest what course we will select for her?
29th March 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my B.com in 2001, now i am working as an accounts executive,
can I join CA now? Can I do CA in distance learning?
three years artical ship is required for CA?
Please help me
8th April 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

after completed 10 standard , shall join ca and what is the procedure for studying ca?
16th April 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th in science .can i appear for CA.??
21st April 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS INCLUDED IN CA?
23rd April 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

duration of course & how to apply
25th April 2013, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the full strategy n plans n the procedure for completing CA course???????
27th April 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

which subject include chartered accountant?
28th April 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for CA and duration of CA
29th April 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

hi, i have done my B.com in 2012, now i am working in FSL company
can i joing CA now? can i do CA in distance learning?
please help me.
14th May 2013, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I complited my 12th &wating for reserts what I do after reserts .I want I become a C.A
16th May 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing my diploma in computer engg.where am i eligible for doing CA...what has to be done for pursuing CA course...which i'm very very intersted.....thanks
19th May 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of doing C.A after 12th? best colleges in mumbai for C.A with less fees?
23rd May 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the procedure to become a chartered accountant ?
i have completed b com past year with 68% i want become charted accountant how to apply for c a
19th June 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i had given my b.com 3rd year exams.... and in 1st yr i got 42% and in 2ndyr i got 46%,nd m hoping to score more then 60% in 3rd yr...............can i do CA now with these kind of marks

what are the best institutions of CA in Hyderabad
20th June 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I m study in class 12th commerce without maths
can I eligible to do CA course in future
27th June 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I am in final year B.com now nd i want to become a CA bt i dont know clearly about it plz tell me how to join that one nd duration nd abt syllabus
6th July 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I am at 2nd puc how can i start my career as a ca
14th July 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I'm in 2nd pu n my drm is CA..so plz i need 2 knw wat al de procedures,best clg in bangaluru n books b salary for CA
17th July 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sure why not. go and join to cpt course
18th July 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Pls... pls... pls frends tell me the procedure to become CA....
What we have to do after 12th to become CA.
I got 60per in 10th should i will be able to pass the CA exam..
reply to my Id [email protected].
13th August 2013, 06:30 PM
mamathajayanth

Smile Re: What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant?

Quote:
sure, you can do it on your 12th education
9th September 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for CA while doing engineering?? can you please help me
17th September 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i have passed fsc(pre engineering) with 76% marks now i want to take admission in ca course
2nd October 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedures for studying chartered accountant?

What is the duration for the course?

What is the cost for ca?

Which is the best college to study chartered accountant?[/QUOTE]
2nd October 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of ca ?best clledge to study ca in kerala?
15th October 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Which key subjec that are requed when want to do ca?
12th November 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE PARAMETERES FOR MEDICAL FITNESS AS CA IN INDIAN ARMY & AIRFORCE.
8th December 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

how much it may cost for doing CA
24th December 2013, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

I want full procedure to become C.A. i'm from cec group i have completed my Secondary,now please tell me the steps to become CA.
27th December 2013, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com and i am in last semester i am ghnterested in charted accountant and i have less %age. Am i applicable for charted accountant?
2nd January 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing inter 1st year and my group is mpc so can I do ca and will it be easy or hard to do ca for me coz I have taken mpc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?