11th October 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in 12th? In which month can I take admission in Frankfinn as a flight steward?

hii..... now i m in class 12 . i want to be a flight steward . but i don't know the processor to take admission after 12 please tell me the processor . that in which month will i take admission in frankfinn as a flight steaward.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Airlines after completing 3 years degree in Hotel Management from YCMOU
  2. Colleges for Masters in Hospitality Management? Courses to get jobs in Cruise line?
  3. What type of tests to answer to become a flight steward?
  4. What are the salary of Pilot, Co-Pilot, Flight Engineer and Chief Steward?
  5. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  6. When is Ranchi university offering B.Ed course?
  7. What is the date of flight steward post?
  8. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  9. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  10. In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?
  11. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  12. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  13. Admission procedure of B.Tech course in BIAS Bhimtal? With 104120 rank can I get admission? Any rold of 12th percentage for admission?
  14. MS (computer science) from UK: Procedure for admission? Good Universities? Average fee? food and lodging costs per month? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  16. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  17. What is the admission procedure of BCA program from Sonipat after passing 12th with 80% marks?
  18. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?