6th August 2012, 04:45 PM
vatsalanirjhar

What is the procedure to take admission in Delhi University for MBA correspondence course/ What is the fee structure?

what is the procedure to take admission in Delhi university for mba correspondence course and what is the fee structure??

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  2. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  7. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  8. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  9. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  10. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  12. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  13. How to take admission in B.Ed correspondence from Delhi University? When will be the entrance exam held? What is the fee structure?
  14. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  15. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  18. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
27th June 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in Delhi University for MBA correspondence course/ What is the fee structure?

Sir i have an daot sir correspondence and SOL sem univarcity and sem qulifeceon
2nd August 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in Delhi University for MBA correspondence course/ What is the fee structure?

i have completed b.com(hons.)from du regular in 2013...i want to do mba from corresppondence...pls give me suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?