16th February 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for training after 3rd year? I am a student of B.Tech

Sir
i m d student of b.tech ... I want 2 know d whole procedure for training after 3rd year ... My id is [email protected] .... Hoping for earlier response ...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  7. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  8. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  9. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  10. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  13. Procedure of taking training in DRDO?
  14. Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  16. What is the procedure for training after 3rd year? I am a student of B.Tech
  17. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
12th February 2017, 11:15 PM
positive boy

Default Re: What is the procedure for training after 3rd year? I am a student of B.Tech

You can apply to any company through your college or through visiting the company.

Here I am telling you general Procedure to apply for Internship:-

▶firstl you have to write an application to the company for your training course.

▶Then Attach a copy of resume with that application.

▶After company will send you the acknowledgement for the summer training.

▶After that get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute.

▶A letter of approval should be addressed to HR department of that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?