15th April 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of applying deck engineer job? What is qualification required?

What is the process of applying deck engineer job? What is qualification required? Can I apply online? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful for me to proceed further now as I am not sure about the next steps. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to apply in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th with 58.4%
  3. What is the qualification required for applying government school job?
  4. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?
  5. Can i become a Deck Cadet on my 12th (Commerce) qualification basis?
  6. How to join UK Merchant Navy as a deck cadet? What is the qualification required? Minimum monthly salary of deck cadet in USD?
  7. What is the qualification required to apply for CA? What is the percentage required in class 10th and 12th to apply for CA
  8. What is the process followed for applying a job in software companies?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Required Qualification and Percentage of marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  11. Qualification required for IPS studies? Process including entrance exam if any?
  12. Posts available for Electrical engineer along with MBA? Qualification required and entrance exam?
  13. Procedure and qualification required to join Microsoft for B.Tech Software Engineer?
  14. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  15. Qualification required for selection in CBI or CID?
  16. Qualification required to get job in CBI? What is interview process?
  17. Post of scientist under Ministry of Environment and forestry: Qualification required and from where I can obtain the application form?
  18. Syllabus for Aptitude Test of Curator B(Electronics)?
15th July 2017, 09:43 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of applying deck engineer job? What is qualification required?

Candidates have to pursue B.Sc Nautical science course to become Deck Officer.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in B.Sc Nautical Science course is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

The minimum age limit to join is 17 years.

The duration of course is four year.

So, you after the course you will be eligible for recruitment as Deck officer job. Cheenai School of Ship Management offer ATS three year to become deck engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?