18th July 2013, 12:39 AM
hkoratkar

What is the process for automobile engineering after 12th?

What is the process for automobile engineering after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the process for automobile engineering after 12th?
  2. What is the process for automobile engineering after 12th?
  3. How much marks are needed in 12th for automobile engineering?
  4. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  5. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  6. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  7. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  9. How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?
  10. Which are the institutes offering Automobile Engineering course after 12th? Any scholarships available for the students?
  11. Should I do 12th std for joining B.Tech(Automobile engineering)? I left my 12th study after an accident but wish to pursue it now
  12. How to be an automobile engineer?
  13. Gujarat Technological University Automobile Engineering 3rd Sem Manufacturing Process I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks? -- [New]
  16. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  17. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  18. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
20th March 2015, 04:47 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: What is the process for automobile engineering after 12th?

First of all, if you are interested in automobile engineering, you must be a science student in class 12th. You must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your primary subjects.

After passing 12th you can get admission in one of the colleges that provide an automobile engineering course. Now most of the reputed universities or institutions in India take an entrance exam prior to the admission process to select the candidates on the basis of marks scored or ranks achieved in these exams.

Some of the most common exams are JEE Main conducted by CBSE, BITSAT by BITS, VITEEE by VIT, etc. To join one of the most prestigious colleges in India which are IITs you have to first appear in JEE Main and after clearing that JEE Advanced which is conducted by IITs. Passing one of these exams you can opt for a college where you would want to study automobile engineering.
21st March 2015, 09:06 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can take admission into Automobile Engineering after 12th standard through BITS, VITEEE, JEE Mains exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-

You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You must consist 60% marks at least in 12th standard.

You have to apply any entrance exam to take admission base on your choice like Bits, Jee mains exam.

Syllabus of these engineering entrance exam is based on 12th standard generally physics, chemistry and math.

To join in IIT Institute, you have to appear in JEE Main and Advanced.
20th February 2017, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship after 12th science with chemistry, physics & maths as primary subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?