2nd June 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of getting a job after qualifying NET exam?

What is the process of getting a job after qualifying NET exam? Can you please provide me the details on the same soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon on this. Awaiting for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Process to follow for PhD after qualifying NET?
  2. Jobs related to MSc Biotech field? Is it possible to get a government job without qualifying the NET exam?
  3. Will if be easy for me to get a government job after qualifying NET exam?
  4. Which field is better for me after passing B.Tech with 66%
  5. Process to follow after qualifying NET JRF exam in June 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  7. What is the process to join Ph.D after qualifying NET?
  8. How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam
  9. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc in Biostatistics in private as well as public sector?
  10. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  11. What should I do after qualifying for NET and JRF entrance exam?
  12. Details about NET exam? Minimum qualifying marks for NET exam?
  13. How can I get lecturer's job after qualifying NET exam in commerce?
  14. After qualifying NET does it matter that I have done masters from distance or regular mode?
  15. How to do Ph.D without qualifying the NET exam?
  16. Can a person be eligible for Teaching Job in school and universities after completing B.Ed and qualifying NET,SLET exam?
  17. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities after qualifying in GATE Exam? Is this possible to do Ph.D after qualifying in GATE Exam?
  18. What course should I take to become a CBI Officer?
3rd June 2016, 09:21 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of getting a job after qualifying NET exam?

Once you have cleared UGC NET exam, the candidates can apply to different Lecturer ship job opening announced by different institutes and your selection will depend on your Interview.

The aspirants these who are Interested in Job of Junior Research Fellowship may also pursue the coordinating Institutes of NET.

The Selection procedure of Students for award of JRF Will depend on students performance in Test.

The candidates qualifying Assistant Professor exclusively will not be considered for the award for JRF.
3rd June 2016, 10:38 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: What is the process of getting a job after qualifying NET exam?

After clearing UGC NET exam, the candidates can apply to different Lecturer Ship job opening announced by different Institutes and your selection will depend on your interview.

The candidates qualifying assistant professor exclusivity will not be considered for the award for JRF.

The Aspirants who are interested in the job of JRF may also pursue the coordinating Institutes of NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?