21st September 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to apply for BHEL ONGC GAIL? I am an electronics engineering first year student from government Polytechnic

hello sir i am electronics engg.first year from govt.pollytecnic .what qualification to apply bhel ongc Gail OTHER

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to apply for BHEL ONGC? I am a electronics engineering student
  2. What is the qualification needed for GAIL, ONGC, BHEL?
  3. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  4. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  5. What the formalities and how to apply for internship at GAIL, NTPC, DRDO or BHEL?
  6. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  7. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  8. Previous years papers of PSU's like BHEL,NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, GAIL, SAIL etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 4th year student?
  10. How to get a job in Punjab after completing diploma in ECE trade
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  12. How to apply for internship in NALCO, GAIL, BHEL or NTPC?
  13. What is the date for PSU particularly IOCL, BEL, BHEL, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC
  14. How can I get entry in government company like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, HAL?
  15. In which month ONGC, GIDC and BHEL released Training Programme for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
27th August 2017, 06:53 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification to apply for BHEL ONGC GAIL? I am an electronics engineering first year student from government Polytechnic

You must have at least graduation degree from any well recognized institute to get a good job at BHEL, ONGC or GAIL company. Even you can apply for small position jobs like junior assistant engineer after completion of diploma course.
To get a job in any of above mentioned company, you have to visit their official website to check whether there is any vacancy or not.
If you found any vacancy, then you have to apply online and follow-up the selection process. A common selection process includes written test, interview, document verification and medical test. After clearing all the process, you will be offered a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?